Greetings from the 2018 Family Reunion Committee,
Are you ready to celebrate good times?
Then come on!
Join us for a weekend to remember in Myrtle Beach, SC July 13-15
. We are celebrating our 13th
family reunion with new venues and activities, while keeping the special experiences of the Friday bus tour and Saturday evening banquet.
Please save the date and begin making preparations now so you don’t miss out on this exciting time of fellowship. Here are some ways you can prepare:
- Join our Facebook Page (Chestnut Family Reunion 2016) and post your family pictures from the holidays.
- Tag relatives on Facebook who may not have been to reunion or have been absent for a while.
- Post your plans for special free time activities. Hitting the Boardwalk? Maybe someone wants to join you.
The result of building a more enjoyable event is the necessary adjustment in reunion costs. Here is the 2018 registration info:
- Child Registration (age 6-12): $30
- Elders (Age 80 and up) Registration: Free
- Adult/Teen Registration: $65
- Early Bird Specials before April 1st
The committee is asking for a $20 donation from anyone who is able to do so. Please send your donation upon receipt this letter. Your donations will help offset the cost of deposits for venues and contracts. Thank you for considering this.
When family comes together, it’s time to celebrate! As we do so, we also remember our Roots of Julius Chestnut Family Reunion founders Love and Choo Choo. Their one goal in 1994 was to bring the family together. It is our hope and prayer that you will continue their legacy by joining us this year.
Your 2018 Committee Members
Mia Watson, Myron Chestnut, Carolyn Hemingway, Tonya Chestnut, Yeneka Mills, Tara Burgess, Tanzania Nichols, Curtis Platt, Virgil Platt, Titus Rich